We are looking for a Head of Lead Generation to join our team from September 2021.
What does Talent Venture Group do?
Talent Venture Group (TVG) is a fast-growing investor and venture creator in the HR and Talent Tech space with 23 portfolio companies ranging from talent acquisition and management to HR solutions and talent networks. Our vision is to become the world’s leading investor and venture creator in our space. Our current portfolio includes companies like Talent Inc., WeStudents, Preppio, HYRE Talents, Nova, Wintrgarden, UBI Global, Future Talent Council and Agentum, to name just a few. We are now accelerating and expanding our portfolio companies and increasing our investment activities in and outside the Nordics and are therefore looking for a Head of Lead Generation to strengthen the sales funnels across our portfolio companies.
What will you be doing?
You will manage and lead a global lead generation team and work together with our portfolio companies’ CEOs and sales teams to maximize client interactions and sales. You will develop and execute on high-impact lead generation plans which will accelerate and grow our revenues. The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and management to the lead generation team
- Provide strategic recommendations to the Group CEO and executive team to improve lead generation
- Develop high-impact lead generation plans across our portfolio companies
- Execute on lead generation strategies and monitor performance
- Optimize plans to maximize meeting bookings (F2F or phone)
- Optimize integrated activities across all channels to maximize ROI
- Assist with creating creative pitches and relevant value propositions
- Collect and manage relevant data
- Create and monitor KPIs to guide marketing planning and execution process
- Create insights into sales and marketing campaigns through reports
- Drive strategic decision making to optimize sales and marketing campaign strategies
- Collaborate with CEOs and sales teams to plan and monitor the sales funnel and demand generation activities
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success
- Manage the local budget to maximize impact
- Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns
- Manage the Global Internship Program – which is an integral part of the lead generation activities – including sourcing, hiring, onboarding and offboarding
- You will be an important business partner for the Group's portfolio companies
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in channel marketing, customer success or product marketing - preferably in B2B digital marketing and/or SaaS companies.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within relevant field
- A strong familiarity with B2B marketing, tele sales lead generation & sales processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales and marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys
- Foundational knowledge of the leading digital sales and marketing tools and channels, including CRM platforms and marketing automation platforms such as Pipedrive, Salesforce, Goava and Marketo
- Experience utilizing systems and tools involving email, web, analytics, and CRM for targeting, segmentation, reporting for demand generation and adoption campaigns
- You are a creative sales and marketing person who knows how to engage, motivate and support a high-impact team
- Strong communication skills and out-of-the box thinking
- You thrive in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment managing multiple projects and processes
- Work well in a team and with limited supervision
- Curious, humble, solution-oriented and have a strong drive to learn and contribute
- Strategic, driven and goal-oriented in combination with a down-to-earth and unpretentious appearance
- Good analytical and strategic ability
- High integrity with the ability to question, take a stand and argue for your position
What do we offer?
- Unique possibility to work at a fast-growing investor and venture with global ambitions and great momentum
- Career in an international team with colleagues from countries like Vietnam, Gambia, USA, Sweden and Germany and a community of Europe’s best entrepreneurs
- Possibility to grow and advance within the Group