Global Innovation Studios is an exciting new tech company providing innovative solutions within the field of startup scouting and business incubation development. As part of Talent Venture Group - a leading investor and venture builder – Global Innovation Studios was created with the ambition to discover and grow the next generation of startups. The Global Innovation Studios brand is set to be released this fall together with its first studio - a CRM solution for business incubators and accelerators in the world.
At Global Innovation Studios, no workday is the same. With all of our international colleagues contributing to business development, product innovation and customer success in one way or another, every day is an adventure of its own. As a newly started company in a field going through substantial digital transformation, we are all about offering our employees the opportunity to make a real impact through their work. From day one.
As Customer Success Manager, your job is to cater to the needs of our most valuable stakeholders: our clients. As soon as one of our account managers have closed a deal, it’s your time to step in and shine. You will help onboard and train our clients, consult them on how to optimize their Startup Engagement and, and – of course - ensure they are getting the most of our software and service. You will also work closely with our sales and product teams by identifying upselling opportunities and feeding back product/features ideas from clients.
We are looking for a person who is thorough, service-minded, and detail-oriented. The position offers clear client relation ownership and requires a strong ability to connect with business contacts to uncover interest in Global Innovation Studios’ services.
· Continuously interact with our clients to ensure satisfaction, service use, and knowledge level
· Identify additional business opportunities with existing clients
· Contribute to the product feature roadmap through the sharing of insights derived from client communication
· Passion and savvy for all things digital
· People-person with a strong service mindset
· Enjoys an international environment; favors opportunity over structure
· Beneficial if experience inc/acc or have worked at a tech startup
· Fluent in English is required, additional languages are qualifying