TALENT VENTURE GROUP – Accounting Head
We are looking for a Group Accounting Head to join our team in September 2021.
What does Talent Venture Group do?
Talent Venture Group (TVG) is a fast-growing investor and venture creator in the HR and Talent Tech space with 23 portfolio companies ranging from talent acquisition and management to HR solutions and talent networks. Our vision is to become the world’s leading investor and venture creator in our space. Our current portfolio includes companies like Talent Inc., WeStudents, preppio, HYRE Talents, Nova, Wintrgarden, UBI Global, Future Talent Council and Agentum to name just a few. We are now accelerating and expanding our portfolio companies and increasing our investment activities in and outside the Nordics and are looking for a Group Accounting Head to join our team.
What will you be doing?
You will be a full-time member of our leadership team and work closely together with our Group CEO. The role will primarily include the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and management to the financial department
- Provide financial strategy recommendations to the Group CEO and executive team
- Identify and address potential financial risks for the company
- Oversee all financial decisions, such as budgeting and auditing
- Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance and controlling
- Support in developing short- and long-term financial goals
- Review financial reports and determine methods to reduce costs
- Assist the Group CEO in developing financial plans including rolling cash flow reports
- Assist in setting up finance functions at portfolio companies in and outside Sweden
- Point person to support portfolio companies with finance and accounting
- You will be part of Talent Venture Group's Group Management
- You will report to the Group CEO
- You will be an important business partner of the Group's portfolio companies
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years finance and accounting incl. controlling and some team management experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance or similar
- Certified controller (certified accountant and / or CFA certification is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English (additional languages are a plus)
- Thrive in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment managing multiple projects and processes
- Work well in a team and with limited supervision
- Good ability to enthuse, lead and support your team
- Curious, humble, solution-oriented and have a strong drive to learn and contribute
- Strategic, driven and goal-oriented in combination with a down-to-earth and unpretentious appearance
- Results-oriented with a business-oriented approach
- Good analytical and strategic ability
- High integrity with the ability to question, take a stand and argue for your position
- Experience from having worked with entrepreneurs and at or with startups is a big plus
What do we offer?
- Possibility to grow and advance into a Group CFO position
- Unique possibility to work at a fast-growing investor and venture with global ambitions and great momentum
- Working in an international team with colleagues from countries like Vietnam, Gambia, USA, Sweden and Germany and a community of Europe’s best entrepreneurs